Friday, July 11, 2008

A New (Real) Job

Previously I had a job as a newspaper carries for the Toronto Sun, but I dropped that a year ago since I have to wake up 5am every Sunday to deliver (pain in the ass). The only reason for quitting was that I tough that the legal age for working was 15 so I gave my resume to 2-3 fast food places and I got no reply everytime...hmm I wonder why >>>___<<<.

So if most of you don't know I am in to swimming and I got my Lifeguard qualification before March Break along with my Instructors recently. So I knew I had nothing to loose in getting a job, so I got thinking and wanted to apply for Mississauga Parks and Rec..but low and behold they're not accepting any more staff for the...so i'm like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Then like 4 days ago my dad looked in the paper and found two ads that were looking for Lifeguards. So although i'm taking summer school my dad said you could still work around it, so I decided to give it a shot and the next day I got called in for an interview the next day. So the interview went well and i got the job.

So how much moulah do you make Rohit? ...Well I can tell you this its probably more that what Nick and Bassam started off with and possibly even what their getting right now.

$9.50/h boiiii

I also have a potential bonus of $1 but that's complicated to get..

So hopefully, I'll do this for a while until I get in the Mississauga Rec Pools, which btw starting pay is $15/h =P.

No comments: