Tuesday, March 25, 2008

An Epic Adventure

Rad: "Ah, what a fine day at the tavern eh dad? Look at all those hot waitresses!" *drools* "I wish I had a Girlfriend." sad.gif

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:23 PM

Dark: "OMG... happy day happy day... Hello young lady... my bed is open today"

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 07:23 PM

*Zero walks in and sits down* "Why am I in hooters..." Zero whispers to himself.

OOC:

Since when was daisuke a perv???

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:24 PM

Rad: *speaking to waitress* "young lady will you bear my children?"

Waitress: "err..."

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:26 PM

Dark: *speaking to Rad* "Rad don't make her unconfortable!"

OOC:
I'm not perverted it's just my characters style. I wanted to add a twist.. father and son both perverted. Read my character profile.

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:27 PM

Rad: "ok dad your tha man"

Waitress: "err...yah I'm moving away... now..."

Rad: "Man what a fine butt she has. I wish she was my girlfriend. Anyways, wats going on in the world today?"

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:29 PM

Dark: "I HEARD that there are some demons about... ever since the Bakudon age there haven't been many but you come across a few who just won't go away and wan't their @$$ kicked.

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:31 PM

Rad: "Yes father, I've heard." *Waitress comes by and Rad tries to grab her butt, but falls*

BAM!!!

*A monster breaks into the tavern*

Rad: "What the...?"

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:37 PM

Dark: "OMFG... THat guy over there is gonna be eaten alive!" *Points at Zero*
*Picks up his blubber and tries to run and save zero but falls hurts his head...*

Dark: *Cries*

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:40 PM

Rad: "Don't worry dad!" *picks up dark and throws out of way and then punches the monster!*

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:43 PM

Dark: *Hits floor and bounces off and hits the monster*

*Monster goes flying across room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Dark: "...."

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 07:50 PM

"Wow I should pay attention little better. I'll be outside" *Walks outside*

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:51 PM

*Dark hits rad and rad goes flying. Rad face lands in the chest of the waitress*

"..."

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:54 PM

Dark: *Points and Rad and mumbles* "You lucky son of a... i want to be in your position!!!!!"

*Walks outside and Rad follows after smothering his face in the female's chest.*

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:55 PM

Rad: "nice dad that was perfect aim. wasnt it?"

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:55 PM

Dark: "What?!?!?!? I didn't hit u u lucky arse."

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 07:56 PM

Rad: "u didnt??? then who did ohmy.gif? OMFG! another paranormal case!"

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 07:58 PM

Dark: "Paranormal what does that mean?" *picks nose*
"U jumped on the girl yourself didn't you?"

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 08:00 PM

Rad: * -.-' * "Dad... don't do that... your lowering my street cred... and also someone pushed me, i wouldnt jump on that girl..."

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 08:06 PM

Dark: "Whatever i don't care..." *stops picking nose* "i WoNdEr where that zero person went off to..."

*Looks around*

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 08:17 PM

*Zero walks in* "Wow who are you people... Odd things to see now-a-days"

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 08:19 PM

Dark: "U younguns don't know nothing... show more respect though i do believe you're right. It is odd to see monsters nowadays... Hey u got any sisters i could hook up with?"

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 08:21 PM

"No and if I did I don't beleive they would go for you... I wasn't talking about monsters.. I ment you"

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 08:28 PM

Dark: "Me? Young sonny do you know who ur talking too? I was the king of warriors in the Bakudon Age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 08:37 PM

Rad: "Yea my dad is the best! We should be killing demons right now shouldnt we?"

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 08:42 PM

"maybe 500 pounds ago... Now I am top nocth"

Posted by: Video Game Master April 30, 2005, 08:58 PM


"I heard demons...and I suppose you were looking for one?" Yami said.

*Quickly pulling his trenchcoat off, Yami throws a card, what appears to be a Duel Monsters card, onto what also appears to be a slightly discolored and distorted Duel Disk. Suddenly, a large monster appeared, dressed in expensive robe and an evil smile.*

"Meet the king of Demons! Dark Ruler Ha Des!" Yami said, followed by an evil laugh.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 09:10 PM

"Hey we were having a moment. Wait till scene 2." *Zero pulls the corner of the screen and pulls it back 2 posts to where they left off*

Posted by: AK.E April 30, 2005, 09:26 PM

OOC:
lol ya as you can see this has nothing to do with ygo

IC:
Dark: "You wish sonny. I am and always will be top-notch...!!!!"

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 09:38 PM

*Zero searches in his pocket and pulls out a poster* user posted image

Posted by: Video Game Master April 30, 2005, 10:05 PM

"Well, as long as I'm here..." Yami says as he reaches into his pocket....

*pulls out hologram video and sits down on a small set of stairs*

user posted image

Posted by: RadicalDragon April 30, 2005, 10:17 PM

QUOTE (XMajinXZeroX @ April 30, 2005, 09:38 PM)

user posted image


Rad: "Man, that chick is hot!"

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX April 30, 2005, 10:23 PM

"Wow you really are horny..." Zero said

Posted by: AK.E May 1, 2005, 09:33 AM

Dark: "Rad!!! what's wrong with you....? Going after a cat u sad pathetic idiot!"

*Slaps Rad in the face*

"You..." *points at Yami* "Who in hell's name are you?"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 10:01 AM

*Yami looks up*

"Me? I am Hatashiai Yami..." he said.

"The Dark Duelist."

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 10:03 AM

Rad: "Dark Duelist eh? Care for a duel? You use your cards, I'll use... my skillz..."

*Fighting stance*

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 10:07 AM

*Yami looks at him, surprised*

"If you insist..." he said.

"I call before me...the Dark Ruler, HA DES!" Yami said, throwing the card onto a Duel Disk looking object.

*The monster appeared, looking very life like.*

*Suddenly, Yami's eyes get wide.*

"I'll be back later...it appears as if I have some business to take care of...but you should be fun for my Ruler to toy with..."

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 1, 2005, 10:22 AM

"This is so gay..." *Zero pulls a gun out of his pocket* "Cheese!" Zero starts to fire multiple times making the thingermagigger crumble to the floor

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 10:58 AM

Rad: *total blank* "Whoa your strong! Lets form a party! I'm a lv 65 black mage! BLIZZAGA!"

*disitegrates the thingiemagummer*

Posted by: AK.E May 1, 2005, 11:29 AM

OOC:
rd u said that you're character knew only that he was human... i'm confused...

IC:
Dark: "THat's a great idea! With my fighting skillz, Zero's shooting skillz, and Rads blackmagic skillz we will own anyone who stands in our way."

*Waitress comes out of tavern, Dark starts drooling~!!*

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 1, 2005, 11:35 AM

*Zero slaps Dark* "Bicth we're going to the ghetto strip club! You may atleast have a chance there."

Posted by: AK.E May 1, 2005, 11:44 AM

Dark: *Kicks Zero in the balls* "Idiot i have a chance anywhere... the chickz adore me!!!"

*Goes up to waitress - Waitress runs away!*

OOC:
RD forget about levels this isn't Final Fantasy... We'll just say that ur a black mage no levels...

IC:
Dark: "I don't understand. Why'd she run away... i know she's shy!"

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 11:56 AM

Rad: "Dad...you're embarrasing me again... Dad... stop... Anyways dad don't you have a docters appointment with that hot nurse?"

*Dark walks out of screen, thinking about his checkup*

OCC: the black mage thing was just a joke and maybe this topic should be renamed the pervert's adventure?

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 01:09 PM

OCC:Hyo meets up with Rad.
Hyo Runki:sup,who are you?

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 01:18 PM

Rad: "My name is Rad, and dad (dark), zero and I are going to slay demons. Care to join us?"

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:30 PM

OCC: This seems like an okay story, so I'm gonna try and follow it

IC: *Leo Chan is hiding in the Shadows watching Rad*

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 01:32 PM

*Yami swoops back in, landing next to Leo Chan.*

Yami: "Hello there...and you are?"

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:33 PM

Leo: *Still hiding* What the f*** is going with these guys?

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 01:37 PM

Yami replies, whispering: "I can tell you this much...they're little pervs...Heh. Watch this..."

*Yami's hand develops a Black aura around it and moves it toward the door then out. A hot, young looking chick walks toward Rad, Dark, Hyo, and Zero.*

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:38 PM

Leo: *Looks at Yami* These Guys are what??? Your Kidding me! Alright what's your name? The name is Leo Chan.

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 01:42 PM

Yami: "Hatashiai Yami is the name...say, care to join forces?"

OOC: Note: Hatashiai Yami literally means "Duelist of Darkness" or "Dark Duelist" in Japanese.

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 01:42 PM

Hyo(to Rad):okay,i'll join,so what do we do?
i'm Hyo Runki(shakes hands with zero and Rad)

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:44 PM

Leo: *Looks at Yami* Join Forces with you? I'd rather play the Lottery then join a guy like you!

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 01:48 PM

OOC: REM, my guy isn't really an enemy, he just appears to be...and acts somewhat like he is. I'm also going to try making a group.

Yami: "Suit yourself..." Yami says, continuing to watch the group.

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:51 PM

Leo: "Hmm!" *Continues to watch Rad and the others.*
"You mean to tell me they all like these Hot Girls?"

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 01:52 PM

Rad: "WOW HOT girls!!!! Anyway lets kill demons- all of us..."

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:53 PM

Leo: *smirks* "What are you? The Boss or something?"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 01:57 PM

OOC: Are you talking to Rad or me?

Yami: "Heheh...this'll be good."

*Yami, letting go of control of the girl, watches as she sees Rad, kicks him in the nuts, and and slaps him.*


Girl: "IDIOT! YOU FORGOT TO PAY YOU'RE CHECK!"

*Turning back to Leo, slightly laughing.*

Yami: "Yeah, but who doesn't? I'm not pervs like them, though."

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 01:59 PM

Leo: *Looking at Rad* *Laughing*

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:03 PM

Hyo:Rad,are you okay?(Hyo pulls out his sword)
Hyo:i'm warning you Demons!

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:10 PM

*Stepping out of the Shadow's*

Yami: "Hey, hey, take it easy...I'm no demon..."

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:11 PM

*Steps Out Also*

Leo: *About Yami* Yeah, what he said...

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:13 PM

*Still wary of Hyo, Yami reaches to his side, ready to grab his sword...*

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:14 PM

Leo: *Stops Yami* Wait! I think we can trust him..

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:17 PM

Hyo:what are you doing?(his sword lights up,ready to fight)

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:18 PM

Yami: *Whispering to Leo* "I don't know if he can trust me though...see, I can summon demons...if need be..."

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:20 PM

Hyo:quit whispering to him,i'm not dumb,i can't trust you yet

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:20 PM

Leo: *to Yami* *shocked* You can do what!??

*Steps Back*

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:21 PM

Hyo:what can he do and what is your name?(to leo)

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:23 PM

Leo: *Looks at Hyo* He says he can summon Demons....(about Yami)

And the name is Leo Chan. I don't want no trouble with you....*reaches for Kunai*

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:24 PM

*Stepping forward*

Yami: Wait, this is a misunderstanding...I mean, I can summon demons, as by the cards...*Yami pulls out Duel Monsters cards, all Fiends and Dark types*

Yami: When I call them forth, they become real...not some hologram stuff.....*he pauses for a second* I was born with this power...the power of Black Magic...I'm usually discriminated against because of my power, yet it's my specialty...I don't want trouble. But when I controlled that girl earlier, it was a joke. I was just playing around.

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:24 PM

(hyo rushes toward yami and slices him with his light sword)
Hyo:take that u demon!

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:26 PM

OOC: Please read my reply before yours...I posted at the same time.

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:28 PM

Hyo:i still think u're evil u fool!(his sword is still glowing)

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:29 PM

Leo: *gets out Kunai*

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:29 PM

Yami: *turning to Leo* You understand, don't you?

*He turns back toward Hyo, unwillingly ready for combat.*

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:31 PM

Hyo:just how can we trust you?go kill demons and we'll see.

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:31 PM

Leo: *Looks at Yami* Fine, I believe you....*puts Kunai away*

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:35 PM

Yami: *to Hyo* No. I won't unless I have a good reason. And to think you will try to kill me unless I do isn't a good enough reason for me.

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:36 PM

Hyo(to Yami):then how can i trust you?

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:40 PM

Yami: That's your decision. Only you can decide.

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:41 PM

Leo: *Watching Both Of Them*

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:43 PM

Hyo:then let's leave the decision to Zero,Rad,and Dark.

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 02:44 PM

Leo: *To Hyo* Those guys? Those guys are idiots!

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 02:46 PM

Hyo:i still trust them,we're new friends.

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 02:59 PM

OOC: It'll probably be a while before they're back on. Also, are we allowed to start another RPG? And a Yu-Gi-Oh! One, too? Like, would we Duel each other and stuff? And if so, we could have the actual duel in the duel forum.

IC:

*Yami gets out a sort of thing that looks like a GPS system and throws it to Hyo.*

Yami: Here. This is a way you can trust me. This'll be useful to you. It's a demon-tracker. It will find anything that is pure evil.

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:00 PM

OCC:i've already started a dueling roleplay hours ago.join in if u want
and i've edited your feind deck
Hyo:thanx,maybe it will change my feelings

Posted by: Red Eyes Metal May 1, 2005, 03:04 PM

Leo: *Gets annoyed* Okay, now that is settled, can we actually do something?

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:06 PM

OCC: I'm back!!!

IC: "Ok, we'll kill demon's now. Dark is still with his hot nurse and Zero is gone. There is a bounty for a demon named Oni. If we find him, and without killing him, bring him to the sheriff we will get alotta cash and a 2 day stay at the top hot springs hotel!"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:08 PM

OCC:it's sheriff

Hyo:well let's go!

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:11 PM

Rad: "well is everyone in? Oni seems to be tough competition. A few have come back, from fighting him, with their bones broken and faces contorted. We need everybody's help!"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 03:11 PM

Yami: Oni...he's a very powerful demon...said to be 3rd in command in the Demon world...I don't know about going against him. Do you have any experience?

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:12 PM

Rad: "well my dad was a great fighter in his time."

OCC: read daiuke's rp profile

IC: "he tought me everything I know!"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:13 PM

Hyo:there's this magic spell that only i can learn and it's called "the ball of light" which traps things and prevents escape

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:15 PM

Rad: "cool! if we immobilize Oni we may have more of a chance... but most of us use melee type weapons... I think only Zero has a far range weapon (gun) but hes not here..."

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:17 PM

Hyo:i can use magic spells,and have a sword of light.but i need everyone to give me power because i'm new. sad.gif
that would let me use the "ball of light"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 03:19 PM

Yami: I can trap/Immobilize him, too. I can call forth Shadow's that will encase either encase him or prevent him from moving. Also, though, I could use my Black Magic...and if need be...my Necromantic powers...

OOC: For a good realization on Necromancy, check out Faust XIII form Shaman King.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:19 PM

Rad: "I heard that there is a temple nearby. The leader there can help you tap into your hidden power. Dad and I were about to go there. I think we should all go there first before accepting the bounty"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:21 PM

Hyo:yeah,he can help me learn my spells.well let's get moving

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:23 PM

*Walking to the temple with Hyo*

Rad: "I think we are the only undermined people here. Every else is stronger then us."

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:25 PM

Hyo:is everyone else coming with us?,but you know,it's a long walk there,

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:31 PM

Rad: "Don't worry these boots...er shoes are made for walking laugh.gif!"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:33 PM

Hyo:okay,we're almost there!

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:35 PM

*Arrives at temple*

Rad: *flinches* " an onimus cloud hangs over the temple. It may be the work of a demon. I might have to exorcise it!"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:37 PM

(Hyo pulls out his sword and it starts to glow)
Hyo:i'm ready to fight,there' another spell i can use for this but i don't know it yet sad.gif

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:39 PM

Rad: "Ok, let's do this."

*walks inside temple and hyo follows*

Rad: "wow it sure is dark in here"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:40 PM

Hyo:sword of light activate!(the swords lites up for better vision)

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:43 PM

Rad: "ah thats better."

*walking up the stairs to the top lv*

*at the top we see the twisted mangled body of the leader, apparently possessed*

Rad: "I knew it!"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:48 PM

(Hyo uses his evil tracker from Yami)
Hyo:yeah he's been attacked,and a evil spirit has taken his body.let's try this(he takes his sword and sticks it through the body of the leader,and the evil spirit comes out and it's roaming the room.)

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 03:51 PM

Yami: Wait! I've seen this before. You were right Rad...there's a Demon at work here...

*Suddenly, a flash appears, and a blinding light flood the room. Yami is struck by lightning!*_

Yami: *screaming- Argh!*

*Yami turns around with his eye's closed. His eye's open, red, dark, and evil.*

Yami: How right you are...hihihi...maybe it's because I AM that Demon! Or in this case...your friend is my host! And with powers of Black Magic surging through my veins, I'm unstoppable...or, in this case, your friend is unstoppable! And don't bother killing the leader...he's just my mind puppet...

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:51 PM

Rad: "Wtf! he was possessed by a demon? than the leader was just a decoy to seperate us from dark zero and leo?"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:52 PM

Hyo:not with my sword of light,are you that one we've been looking for?

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:54 PM

Rad: "And with my Tetsusaiga your gonna die!"

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 03:56 PM

Hyo:i know a spell from long ago to free the denom from Yami!but u have to sacrifice some power Rad!

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 03:58 PM

Rad: *holds his hands up high, with some of his ki draining out*
"Here!"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 04:05 PM

Yami: FOOLS! Mere manmade objects can't hurt me!

*Yami's hands come together to form a huge ball of darkness, and he throws it at the floor. (about 8' x 8' in diameter)*

Yami: Tch. Fortunately for you your friend isn' that powerful yet. But luckily for me, I'm an Expert Black Magician.

*An explosion shakes the temple and collapses the floor. Everyone falls through, excpt Yami, who levitates in the air, and slowly floats down to safety.*

*Yami grabs a huge http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/darshubrasil/reviews_shaman_king_10.jpg and is ready for battle.*

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 04:06 PM

Hyo:GO!shining cleanse(sparkles appear everywhere and the spirit comes out)
Now Go Astral Barrier,protect Yami,me,and Rad from eViL!(to rad)don't you have a spell that dosen't kill the Demon but captures him?those are the only spells i know sad.gif

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 04:08 PM

Rad: "Well, here goes. PURIFACATION SCROLL!" *throws a scroll at the demon* " I'll follow it up with IRON KILLZONE!" *Rad jumps up, claws extended and slashes the demon in the face*

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 04:10 PM

Hyo:DON"T KILL HIMM!!!!

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 04:11 PM

Rad: *falls back and lands on his feet* "naw i just weakened him."

Posted by: Payback May 1, 2005, 04:13 PM

(i have to go sad.gif)
(i won't probaly be back until Friday sad.gif)

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 04:15 PM

Yami: Grr...Fools! How dare you! Besides...it's your friend you hurt not me.

*Yami grabs Rad's claw, crushes his hand, then throws him into the wall*

OOC: Think about exorcising the demon then killing it wink.gif

*a black inferno engulfs the scroll*

Yami: AND as for you...unless you can come up with something better... you won't hurt me, only your friend! And do you not think I haven't had to fight against those spells before? HA! How disappointing...yet how cute! Your still a trainee! HAHAHAHAHA!

OOC: Guys, I'll bbl.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 04:16 PM

OCC: Anyway that was pretty good. Join in whenever you feel like.

IC: " I understand you have to go. Farewell for now. Don't worry I'll kill the demon."

*Hyo nods and walks away sadly*

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 04:18 PM

OOC: ^ Not quite ^ but try exorcising it...then I'll pass out and I'll bbl.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 04:23 PM

Rad: *throws an exocisisation scroll* "This should stop you!"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 04:58 PM

Yami: Tch. is that the best you've got? Scrolls...thats all? How pathetic.

*Exorsisation scroll seperated the body from the Demon, and Yami falls over, fainted*

Demon: HA! Finally...my true form! I'm more powerful this way! FOOLS! You've walked right into the mouse trap, took the bait and now you're MINE! It's to bad...I can see your friend 'Hyo' had potential....but he's not escaping!

*The demon points a finger at Hyo, causing him to faint.*

Demon: Do you see now? I can't be beaten! I AM ONI, THE THIRD OF THE DEMON MASTERS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Posted by: Dartz Of The Orichalcos May 1, 2005, 05:37 PM

Dartz jr: *play the seal of orichalcos,and surrounds the place in the sacred seal.*

Dartz jr: hahahaha,now lets see how well you fare

Dartz jr: *walks away*

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 1, 2005, 06:16 PM

Rad: "..."

OCC: Ok, that was wierd

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 06:18 PM

Demon: Fool, the Seal was made using Atlantean Magic; It still can't beat he powers of a demon! Nothing can!

*Yami silently wakes up, dazed...; yet no one notices*

Posted by: AK.E May 1, 2005, 06:26 PM

Dark: "Ah rad there you are... i've been looking all over for you... The hot chick at the Tavern told me that you were going towards this temple!!!"
*Looks up at ONI and pisses himself*
"Holy shit wtf is that!!?!?!?!"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 1, 2005, 06:34 PM

Oni: SILENCE, FOOL!

*Oni points a finger in front of where Dark is standing. Suddenly, the area in front of him gets blown up.*

Oni: Take another step, and that's what'll happen to you!

Posted by: AK.E May 1, 2005, 06:39 PM

Dark: "You shut up!"
*Takes another step*

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 1, 2005, 09:19 PM

OOC: Got bored of this 2 fast. Now zero will haunt you all after this

IC:

*Zero pulls out a gun and puts it to his head* "Too much yugioh.... EEEK! Good bye cruel world" BOOM! A little clump of Zero's brain falls on Rad.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 1, 2005, 11:47 PM

OOC: Hmm... I've read the 1st and the last page of this RP... lol... I cracked up when I got to this page.

Anyone want to fill me in on what this RP is about, and then maybe I'll join..

Posted by: Dartz Of The Orichalcos May 2, 2005, 05:03 AM

(its like a stroy, you just have to add more every time...but you also need to make your own charactor)

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:37 AM

OOC: Well basically me and rad started of being in a tavern and then we ended up fighting a demon named Oni... in between is nothing that's of big intrest just stuff that builds up to us fighting oni.

Posted by: Demo May 2, 2005, 02:45 PM

Then suddenly a huge monster (baby) approches into the seen. He is carrying three weapons that look gay but aw well.
The cost is clear. Puts on his goggles that he borrowed from Sam Fisher is old coliuge when he was one. Puts them on and now is able to see. Walks into a corridor where he sees a lemon tree.(stupid I know) Also a lot of broken cave. he walks out and enters an area where he sees some people and a demon. Takes out his bazooka.

Chaos: Don't worry i'll save you! Everyone looks at him. What I'm not that big. HE FIRES but all that comes out is goo. I knew I should've put bullets in there!!

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 05:34 PM

OOC: I know what a RPG is. I'm not a retard... (even though people at my school think i am hehehe). I guess I'll join.

IC: "Heh... what a fool..." Zeda whispers under her breath as a man, almost twice the size of her, limps away. Gripping her sword tight, she continues walking down a dusty path, until she hears something in the distance.

She stopped for a few moments, trying to figure out what the sound was, and continued walking cautiously. A demon... and a few humans too... Zeda thought, gripping her sword tighter...

As she neared the cave, she began to walk slower, until the fight came into her sight. Quickly, Zeda jumped behind a rock, watching carefully as the battle went on, and for her chance to make an appearance.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 05:41 PM

OOC: r u talking to me?

IC:
Dark: "Heh i took another step... watcha gonna do..."
*Looks at Rad*
"Now you watch as I show you my skillz."

Quickly Dark starts running towards the demon but unfortuanatly forgets about the hole infront of him that Oni had made and falls in...

"Damn... it's gonna take me forever to get out!"

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 05:42 PM

OOC: No, I was talking to DOTO.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 05:44 PM

*Zero walks and saw Dark in the hole* "Damn you really need to lose some weight..."

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 05:48 PM

Zeda watched the overweight male fall into the hole, and smirked. "This should be amusing." She stood up and sat on the rock, placing her sword next to her.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 05:48 PM

OOC: k good

IC:
Looks at Zero.
"Shut up this fat has saved me more times that you can count."
"Now get me out of hear."

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 05:53 PM

OCC: Wtf are we doing? There is a demon in front of us. And we're talking?

IC: "Wtf are we doing? There is a demon in front of us. And we're talking? Heh heh, punk thinks he's lucky...dumass demon... You'll pay for what you did to my old man!!!!!!!!!!!1

*Rad jumps at Oni, but due to his untrained skills, he bounces off flys at Zeda...*

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 05:56 PM

Zeda watches as the demon? comes towards her, until he is only about 5 feet away. Quickly, she extended her arm and opened her hand... and a dark barrier surrounded herself...

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 05:57 PM

Dark sees Rad crash into a barrier...
"OMFG NOW WHO'S GONNA HELP ME UP!?!?!?"

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:04 PM

OCC: No actually I was flying at you. Oh well.

IC: "Pain...is...not...a...factor..." *Rad says as he struggles up. He moves towards Dark and picks him up, but falls back due to monstrosity of fat, that he calls a stomach.*

Rad: "You fatty! Go to Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers..."

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:06 PM

Dark slaps Rad. "Don't talk to me like that... I Am Your Father!"

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:08 PM

OOC: I can change my state, you know that... right?

IC: Zeda laughed quietly as the barrier faded away. She finally stood up, grabbing her sword, and walked over to the group. "You know that you are fighting a demon, not each other, right?"

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:10 PM

*Oni seems confused and looks from side to side. "Hey this is just like an episode of Jerry Springer!"*

Rad: "Who is this girl dad? I hope not another one you picked up... The last one almost made you change religions!"

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:11 PM

Dark looks up at Zeda. "Well you're the one who nearly broke Rad's bone's... and besides the demon is meditating. (or looking from side to side... w/e"

"Hey i have no idea who this girl is.."

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:13 PM

"Meditating or not, the demon can still attack you, so I suggest you guys leave the area." Zeda turned around and walked in the opposite direction. "Besides, why would I break your son's bones?" she added sarcastically. Zeda stopped and sheathed her sword. "My name's Zeda."

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:14 PM

Rad: "Maybe because... you think I'm hot? adds Rad hopefully...

OCC: Hey rename the topic to the Pervert's Adventure!

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:15 PM

Zeda laughed. "Heh heh, no."

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:15 PM

"I am Zero.. Although I could easily take on this demon I would much rather wacth these idiots fight."

(LMao rd)

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:15 PM

QUOTE

Meditating or not, the demon can still attack you, so I suggest you guys leave the area." Zeda turned around and walked in the opposite direction. "Besides, why would I break your son's bones?" she added sarcastically. Zeda stopped and sheathed her sword. "My name's Zeda."


OOC: R U WALKING TOWARDS OR AWAY FROM TEH DEMON?"
(srry for all caps can't bother to change it)
IC:
"You wish.. Dark Vitadel Citadel Aigunalemadel (full name) never runs away from his enemies!"

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:18 PM

OOC: Away

IC: "Nice to meet you Zero." She crossed her arms. "Go ahead, Dark, the demons all yours." Zeda stood with a creepy smile. "If you can take it on, anyway." she added, with doubt in her voice.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:19 PM

"I give him 5 minutes..."

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:19 PM

Suddenly Dark gets all nervous... "Well seeing as how you youngsters need the experience i'll let you kill him... now get me out of here so i can run away... i mean watch and chear from the sidelines."

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:21 PM

"Sorry I hate to be rude." *Zero walks up and pushes him toward the demon bumping dark into it.* "Have fun dark!" Zero said with a laugh

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:21 PM

Zeda laughed and watched the fat male in amusement.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:22 PM

Rad: "Hey stop picking on my Dad! He's not that fat!"

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:23 PM

OOC: She never really said he was fat, she just thought it.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:23 PM

OOC:this is gonna be kinda of boring 'cause VGM isn't here... what am i supposed to do... i can't control what the demon does cause my character is only Dark... I could just say I punch him and he dies but that'd be too boring.

IC:
Dark looks around trying to be a role-model for Rad. "UMMM... very well then..."

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:24 PM

OOC: You can make this whole big scene and kill it... that's the other way you can go.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:28 PM

OOC: *sigh fine... kids these days... always unrespectful of their elders*

IC:
Dark turns around faces the demon who opens 1 eye to look at Dark as if not even considering him a threat.

Dark gets angry and charges the demon with all his fat might... Unfortuantly Dark's keen senses had worn off over the years and hadn't noticed the barrier that surrounded the demon... as Dark's body hit the barrier the barrier reflected him causing Dark to go flying across the room.

OOC: I'll eventually kill him but i don't wanna in one huge post...

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:30 PM

Zero falls to the ground crying he is laughing so hard. "Dark you were once a Great Hero??? Maybe in the eating contest but not fighting." *Zero pulls out a donut and throws it at Dark* "Here energy food."

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:32 PM

Dark gets soo angry at Zero he walks over and kicks him in the nutz sooo hard (the fat doubling the attack power) that Zero feels seering pain and starts crying.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:33 PM

OOC: You shouldn't be controllin other peoples characters Daisuke...

Zeda sighed. "And to think that I once thought that they could take it down..." She unsheathed her sword and slammed in against the ground... and a large bolt of lightning hit the barrier, but it was reflected to her. Zeda created the barrier again, and the lightning was reflected back to the demon, but twice as strong. The lightning burst through the barrier this time, hitting the demon.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:34 PM

"You cheap fat bastard! I need those more than you do!" *Zero stays on the ground holding his nuts.*

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:34 PM

OOC: hey come on i'm wasting time to build up suspence but noooo u just have to get all teh glory by breaking his barrier... this is my moment.


QUOTE

You shouldn't be controllin other peoples characters Daisuke...


srry never'll happen again.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:35 PM

OOC: Then why don't you just post your whole killin scene in one post?!?! Heh heh, too late...

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:35 PM

Rad: "..."

*Rad moves in, near the demon*

Rad: "I always knew your weakness... woman!!!"
*Rad grabs Zeda and holds her high facing the monster*

"You cower in fear of this great and all mighty woman. Her very touch shriveles you like the maniac you are!"

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:36 PM

"Get your hands off me!" Zeda slashed at Rad with her sword and landed on the ground.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:37 PM

*Rad grabs her again and holds her high*

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:37 PM

Dark runs up... kicks rad's feet. "You suck. "

Posted by: Orichalchos Shogun May 2, 2005, 06:37 PM

Napoleon: Hey. How are you!? I am Napoleon. *looks at Hillary Duff in a sexy bikini* *drools* Ohhh.. Look at those big, bulging, puffy....--

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:38 PM

Zero squeels in pain still holding his nuts. "I need some... Wait this is a perverted word even for this. It begans with a P... That is all... I must go now... Poke...." Zero starts looking around and slowly slides away.

OOC: MD hilary duff is a ugly sl*t. Jeese you have the worst judgement ever.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:38 PM

OOC: Omg... omfg...

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:38 PM

*Rad falls and losed grip of Zeda*

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:40 PM

u just ruined the whole thing.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:40 PM

who did?

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:41 PM

Zeda falls to the ground and sighs. "On second thought..." She slowly begins to walk away. "You guys look like you can handle this.." Maybe not... but I'd rather be somewhere else than be associated with these...

OOC: Where's Vexx when you need him?!

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:42 PM

OOC: MD.

IC: "I see ur running away" Points as Zeda... u suck.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:42 PM

[sarcasm]Hmm didn't see that coming[sarcasm]

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:45 PM

"Pfft... I can take this demon down single handed... but I see that you guys can do it yourself so I better stand back and watch." Again, she sat down on a rock with her arms folded.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:46 PM

I swear we need a specific forum where we can just argue the hell out of things. anyways

IC:

Zero soon returns looking like a happy man. Now you fill in the blanks of what happened to him. It is something rad and dark don't get any of. happy.gif

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:46 PM

Rad: "A grill? In a biquin? where? I need my BBQ ribs!! OR THE PAIN! OH THE SORROW MY BBQ RIBS OMG NOOOOOOOOOO...."

*Rad fumbles around and bumps into Dark, sending him flying and hits Napoleon and Napoleon flys into the black void*

"oops..."

Posted by: Orichalchos Shogun May 2, 2005, 06:46 PM

Now continuing:


QUOTE

Napoleon: Hey. How are you!? I am Napoleon. *looks at Hillary Duff in a sexy bikini* *drools* Ohhh.. Look at those big, bulging, puffy....--



--....lips. Ha Ha! You guys thought I meant the other, er.. ahem..

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:47 PM

OOC: ummm ur in a black void.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:47 PM

No we are continuing from RD's post when you fell into a black hole and died.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:49 PM

OCC: Click my sig tongue.gif

IC: Rad: "omg... Zeda... you're so hot..." *drool*

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:50 PM

OOC:
Faggit good thing I always check the properties.\

IC: "Hey rad a bunch of hookers you can get are down there."

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:51 PM

"Wow Rad, you're so ugly!" She remarked, punching him in the face.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:51 PM

Rad: "... OMG!!!! YES!!!!!!! Screw the demon man! ima get lucky!!!!!1 And Zeda... I'm sorry... it was never meant to be... i understand you love me so much... but we were not meant to be..."

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 06:52 PM

OOC: LMAO! I love this forum again.
BRB gotta go skate for a little.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:52 PM

Dark charges at the monster and this time with the barrier broken hits the monster with his fatness... the demon tumbles and falls... tries to get back up but dark is on top of the demon so it can't get up...

"Rad finish him off!!!"

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 06:53 PM

Whatever... that perv. Zeda sat down again.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 06:55 PM

Rad: *CHArges towards the demon* "demonic hell killzone!"

*rad's claws erupt from his hands and impale the demon's heart*

"Score one for the Rad machine!"

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 06:58 PM

Dark watches as the demon Disintegrates into nothing except the head.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 07:00 PM

Rad: "Alright! I'm hip, its ma birthday go Rad it's ya birthday, go rad oh yea im hip im kool oh yeah im so hot!"

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:01 PM

"Rad ... good job young grasshoper... u are learning the ways of the warrior..."

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 07:03 PM

*Rad and Dark and Zeda walk back to the tavern after the fight. Rad brings back the head of the demon to claim he had defeated him. the extremly tall one and Zero decide to stay at the temple for a bit of R & R.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:04 PM

"Good job Rad... you have brought the prize money..."

Dark looks at Zeda and smiles.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 07:06 PM

OOC: These are the two major rules of Rping: No God Modding, and NO CONTROLLING ANOTHER PERSON'S CHARACTER.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:08 PM

OOC: God modding?
He's not controlling other characters. Zero and my bro (the tall one) aren't on so he leaves them where they are.... but if you didn't wanna come i understand.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 07:13 PM

OOC: No, I dont care, just please don't control other ppl's characters.

God Modding is when you are basically a god, like you kill stuff in one hit, never get hurt etc.

IC: Zeda sat and glared at him for a few moments, then stood up and began walking out of the tavern. "I'm going for a walk..."

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:18 PM

OOC:i got hurt... and i didn't kill it in one shot (i didn't kill it at all)...

IC: "Fine be that way. Rad come over here."

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 07:21 PM

Zero comes back happy.gif

"SO what now... Hit a bar?"

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 07:21 PM

Rad: "yeh dad? and Zero we're at Knockers this time. Now that we're rich... i can finnaly get lucky... hey that girl looks hot... dammit shes Zeda sad.gif."

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:22 PM

Dark completely ignores Rad... "You... Zero. Where were you? We almost died cause of that demon and you don't even help."

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 07:23 PM

OOC: I'm not sayin you were god modding

IC: As she walked down a path, she put her hands in her pockets, as it began to get chilly. "W..why is it so cold?" She said to herself.. and the clouds began to get darker.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 07:25 PM

"Well I know I can easily take that monster. You 2 are eighter strong with no style or just plain weak... Well how do we get to knockers?(That was on simpsons...LOL)"

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:26 PM

"No style? No style? I'll kill you!" And with that furious outburst Dark charges at Zero.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 2, 2005, 07:28 PM

"Wow never had a fat old guy charge at me.." *Zero pulls out his sword and does a front flip over dark to dodge his charge*

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:30 PM

Dark is about to charge at Zero again when suddenly an old woman bursts into the tavern... limps a little and then falls on the floor dead... bloor oozing out of every pore in her body.

People in Tavern: "Ahhhhhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!"
Dark: "Wow... never saw that one coming."

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 07:31 PM

OCC: Yea animation domination rooled

IC: *Rad quickly avoids the action and runs after Zeda, catching up to her*

"Wow, it's getting hot- er cold in here. Don't take your clothes off. Please. Anyway do you know why it the weather has changed so rapidly?"

Posted by: Orichalchos Shogun May 2, 2005, 07:32 PM

OCC: Did you delete my post Daisuke?

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 07:32 PM

When the clouds were at their darkest, snow, mixed with hail, began falling. Oh F***! But she continued walking, until she finally wanted to sit down. She jumped up and sat on a tree, watching the raging ocean, and sighed.

She finally noticed rad. Oh Great... "How would I know?"

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 07:34 PM

*Rad =total blank*

"Are you just ignoring me? Or am I invisible???"
*Rad glances at his hands*
"What tha fook!!?? I'm turning invisible... hey now I can sneak into the girls hot springs without anyone noticing... ALRITE!"
*Rad then realizes he was dreaming*
"Aw fook..." *he mumbles*

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 07:35 PM

OOC: I editted my post

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:35 PM

OOC: Yup 'cause they're completely off-topic... don't worry i deleted as many off-topic posts as possible even mine.

IC:
"Hey Zero... get over here and tell me if you know this old dead woman... i think i've seen her before."

Posted by: Orichalchos Shogun May 2, 2005, 07:37 PM

OCC: You're a smart one RD. Already did report her! HA HA! laugh.giflaugh.gifANd she didn't edit it!

EDIT: NOW SHE DID. But she did say FUCK...

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 2, 2005, 07:37 PM

Zeda just glanced at him, then continued gazing at the ocean.

OOC: My character did, it is part of her mean nature.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 2, 2005, 07:38 PM

"wow hail in junuvery!" *says rad in a thick headed way*

OCC: this is truly the funniest topic on SB.

Posted by: AK.E May 2, 2005, 07:39 PM

OOC: okaaaaaaay!!!!

IC:
"Hey Zero I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!"

OOC: I know we're not supposed to control people but can i just pretend he's fallen asleep cause XMXZX isn't here.

BTW I GTG NOW...CYA.

Posted by: XMajinXZeroX May 3, 2005, 05:34 AM

OOC: Sorry I tripped and now my knee has a big gash in it. SO I fell asleep in terrible pain last night...

IC: "No I don't know who she is... Weird looking fellow."

Posted by: AK.E May 3, 2005, 03:34 PM

"Where'd Rad run off to?"
"If he's flirting with some girl i'll kill him... it's my job!"

Posted by: Video Game Master May 3, 2005, 06:19 PM

*Yami finally wakes up*


Yami: Ugh...what...happened? All I remember is a flash of light then I'm here....

Posted by: Metroid_Hunter6 May 4, 2005, 01:26 PM

Samus: *Samus walks in* Hi!

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 4, 2005, 01:29 PM

*Raven Walks up*

"If you didn't know where you were going, I'm not sure you should've fallen asleep.
Anyways, I know the old woman."

OOC - P.s Nobody minds if I join the story, right? biggrin.gif

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 4, 2005, 02:17 PM

OCC: Yea, no prob but make a more dramatic entrance both of you.

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 4, 2005, 02:31 PM

OOC: ummmm, ok, scratch my last entrance.

*Shoots at the ceiling, everyone looks back as a monster tramples through. Raven soars through the air and locks her arms around the hairy monster's neck.*

"Alright you hairy punk! DOWN!" Raven yells at the monster.

*Raven draws her katana and, leaning back, stabbs the sword through the monster's neck. As it dies, she hops down off it's back, looks around at everybody else and asks,*

"What, you've never seen anyone kill a monster before?"

OOC: That better of an entrance?

Posted by: Metroid_Hunter6 May 4, 2005, 04:04 PM

OOC: yeah same here
*Samus walks in and sit down and fire's her ice beam at Zero and freezes him for a minute. Samus starts laughing at the look on every one's face*
Samus" don't worry you'll be f...... uh oh he's not moving" *everyone is just looking at her* Samus" here i can fix that" *Samus takes her arm cannon and fires the plasma beam and melt the ice* "sorry about that i thought u knew how to break out of ice" *Samus takes off her Suit and everyone stares at her* "What do u think i was a guy?"


OCC yeah how's that?

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 4, 2005, 05:15 PM

*Raven shakes her head and sighs*

"You do know how to use those powers adiquitely, right?" She asks sarcastically.

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 4, 2005, 06:01 PM

OOC: Hey metroid... don't control other people's characters wink.gif

Posted by: Video Game Master May 4, 2005, 09:15 PM

Yami: ...Where am I? What happened to Oni? uh...My...head hurts...

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 4, 2005, 09:55 PM

Raven: "I don't know if anyone knows, and I'm sure I don't really care. Anyways - I'm looking for this man. Anyone seen him?"

*Holds up a picture of an older man in a white lab-coat with glasses. He looks like a scientist of some kind.*

OOC: As I think some can already tell, Raven isn't nice very much... unsure.gif

Posted by: Metroid_Hunter6 May 5, 2005, 09:46 AM

Samus: "Uh...no. but do u want some help finding that guy?"

OCC: sorry didn't mean to do that.

Posted by: pyromaster May 5, 2005, 10:18 AM

*Maliek peeps through the window watching everyone as a spider starts to crawl up his leg and maliek feels the spider bite him so he jumps up yelling and screaming,"get this thang off of me" and in the process of flailing around he falls through the window*

"Oh hey everyone" Maliek says.

*He jumps back out the window and runs away*

OOC: LOL AH HA HA HA laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 5, 2005, 11:58 AM

*Ignores Maliek and says to Samus*

"If you think you can help."

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 5, 2005, 09:05 PM

(can I join?)
*Xiang Wei lands hard on the ground*
"what trickery!?! Lu Bu did this!?! where am I!?! what is this hard, smooth rocky ground?"
OOC: she lived in Ancient China

Posted by: Metroid_Hunter6 May 6, 2005, 11:26 AM

Samus:"Yeah this sounds fun. I've really got nothing to do at the moment."
OCC: EHBL if ur trying to give information that' not in the story use OCC (just so u don't get in trouble)

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 6, 2005, 12:29 PM

Raven: "Fine."
*Turns to others*
"Anyone else?"

Posted by: Metroid_Hunter6 May 6, 2005, 05:12 PM

OCC: r u going to start ur own story MR?
*Samus walks over and puts her suit back on*
"okay ready when you are" Samus says

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 6, 2005, 05:34 PM

OOC: I'm thinkin' I might... You'd follow me into the perhaps new story, right?

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 6, 2005, 05:59 PM

"can someone tell me where I am?"

Posted by: Metroid_Hunter6 May 6, 2005, 06:00 PM

OCC: yeah i will

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 6, 2005, 07:02 PM

OOC: I will too

Posted by: Video Game Master May 6, 2005, 08:42 PM

OOC: AGAIN, PEOPLE, THIRD TIME. Could someone fill me in?

Yami: *wakes up in a room, not knowing where* ...Where am I? Ugh...my...head. What happened? I just remember walking and all the sudden everything's black...and now I'm here...wherever here is...

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 6, 2005, 09:26 PM

"can anyone here me!?! someone tell me where I am!!!"

Posted by: Mindless Rakoon May 7, 2005, 01:00 AM

*Raven looks at both*

Raven: "I don't really know where HERE is, and I don't really care. I'm off to find this man"-*points to a picture of scientist-looking man*-"and if anyone wants to follow me, then come now. Otherwise, stay stuck here. Wherever HERE is."

*Turns around and leaves, says over her shoulder to everyone*
"If you're coming, then come on."

OOC: Sorry, VGM... I don't really know what's going on. All I know is, my charicter seems to be leaving... huh.gif

Posted by: flynX May 7, 2005, 04:35 AM

flynX: Yes! I'll follow you Raven... *Walks to a old suspicious man*

Out Of Character: What do u type for out of character? ooc? or occ?

Posted by: AK.E May 7, 2005, 06:56 AM

OOC: what do u think?

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 7, 2005, 07:48 AM

OOC: the guys haven'tbeen around much have they?

Posted by: flynX May 7, 2005, 07:52 AM

OOC: What are you guyz talking about?

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 7, 2005, 07:55 AM

OOC: look at the name of the RPG, do you see anyone of them around?

Posted by: Payback May 7, 2005, 08:30 AM

OCC:Hyo walks to a bridge and jumps in and commits suicide

Posted by: AK.E May 7, 2005, 11:25 AM

OOC: THIS is useless...

IC: Dark slowly runs after Hyo... jumps off and dies as well. While falling Dark says out loud. "My only regret is that i'm still a virgin........"

Dark dies.

Posted by: Payback May 7, 2005, 11:31 AM

OCC:roleplaying didn't last for either of us.i only quit because i miss so much when i'm gone every week.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 7, 2005, 06:03 PM

OCC: Time for my magic to own this topic again...

*Rad jumps up on the tree beside Zeda. He stares into her eyes.*
"... Zeda... Your scaring me... ah, she must be sleeping..."
*Rad's gaze slowy wanders from her face to her chest...*
"Urge...to...smother...face...in...rack...rising..."

Posted by: Dark Magican Girl May 7, 2005, 10:12 PM

*BAM!* A loud cracking sound was heard as Rad's face was struck by Zeda's fist.

Posted by: RadicalDragon May 8, 2005, 10:15 AM

Rad: "Pain...and lots of it..."

Posted by: Video Game Master May 8, 2005, 04:16 PM

Yami: *Gtes up and goes to Rad*

Hey Rad. Whatsup...beside the pain you're having?

Posted by: Elemental Hero Burst Lady May 8, 2005, 06:29 PM

*Xiang Wei enters and walks up to Rad*
"where am I?"

Posted by: saiyan king May 18, 2005, 10:50 AM

*Dark walks in and tripps ova into a ladies brests*
"errr.... MUMAMIA!"
stiky hands stiky hands

Posted by: Demo May 22, 2005, 11:05 AM

I'm back. Jees does it smell in here.

Posted by: AK.E May 22, 2005, 11:27 AM

QUOTE (saiyan king @ May 18, 2005, 03:50 PM)

*Dark walks in and tripps ova into a ladies brests*
"errr.... MUMAMIA!"
stiky hands stiky hands


ur an idiot... i'm dead.

Posted by: Demo May 22, 2005, 01:51 PM

Well then what's the point of this?

Posted by: AK.E May 23, 2005, 08:33 PM

nothing... people completely messed it up!

No comments: