Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Samuel!

Although he doesn't read this blog much.., just felt like comment on how bad his Birthday turned out to be was. I felt bad for the guy, it's not the end of the world, but I had some sympathy for him. He got nothing from his parents and just got a simple "Happy Birthday Son".Top make it worse he got a haircut which I don't think he likes. So out of my will I gave him a present of my own.

On a side note-->It's kind of weird how you guys go out and combine your money to buy Lukasz some cards, and here we see Samuel with nothing.

Just something I'd like to point out if you didn't know, but I understand if your personal relationship is not close to that of Lukasz.

2 comments:

Zuppka said...

Its becasue I'm special :D.

Naa, Smauel never wanted us to find out about his b-day, so it kinda shows he doens't care. Plus its not really the bext timing when everyone is shopping for Chirstmas presents, or buying presents for other people.

I felt bad for him too, I said a HBD, but eveyone was excited about going to your party, so it went quite unnoticed.

This is a fatal flaw from having a large "group" too many people, too much money to spend, to many to please.

Anonymous said...

I guess I see where your guys are coming from..just something I had to get off my chest.. =(